Friday, June 15, 2012

God Delights in Prosperity!


“Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.”  Jeremiah 33:3 
Today I was looking back at a post from last summer, to pray for a friend, and decided to share it again with you.   

Fear......I shared with you my recent entanglement with fear last week, and fear is not a one-day blog topic.  There so many fears affecting those of us who desire a great marriage, and even within marriages. Fear of lack of provision is one of the mountains that is often a hindrance in the way of a marriage relationship, and financial stress is the leading cause of divorce.  I don’t need to tell you that financial stress and fear is rampant right now, but how does that affect those of us who desire marriage, and is it slowing the process of meeting others to build healthy relationships?  
Financial struggles or concerns tempt us to take our eyes off of our Jehova Jireh, The Lord Provides, and succumb to fear.  
Recently I was expressing my financial fears, and my friend Debi said, “Do not focus on the lack, but look at the promises of God, and the Lord who Provides!”  Praying and declaring God’s Word and promises helps us to take our eyes off of the lack of relationships, or the lack of finances, and set our faces like a flint in the direction of the future and hope that God has promised.  
“The Word of God is not simply a story book, history book, or religious book.  God’s Word is creative power!  That power is still in the Word, but for it to work for you it must be released by being spoken in faith.  Unfortunately, most people are speaking words of fear and failure, speaking often of the depressed economy, lack of jobs, and shortage of finances.  They are saying what they have and having what they say.   
I challenge you to change what you are speaking and use your words to bring God’s provision into your life.  By speaking and confessing these scriptures daily, faith will be created in your heart and you will begin to see God’s creative power change the circumstances of your life.”  
Charles Capps “God’s Creative Power for Finances

The declarations today are taken directly from the Charles Capps booklet mentioned above.  Speak these scriptures over your life, and the life of the men (your future husband) called to Kingdom Marriages.  Make these confessions daily until faith comes. 
Declarations -
  • God, Your Word says that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven.  Therefore with the authority of Your Word, I bind every force that has set itself against my financial prosperity (and the financial prosperity of the men called to Kingdom marriages, including my future husband!)  I HERBY DECLARE ALL CURSES AGAINST ME NULL, VOID , AND HARMLESS!  I AM REDEEMED FROM THE CURSE OF POVERTY!  I AM FREE FROM OPPRESSION!  I now loose the abundance of God and all that rightfully belongs to me now comes to me under grace in a perfect way.  
  • I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.  His will is my prosperity (Col 1:19)
  • God delights in my prosperity.  He gives me power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant on the earth. (Deut. 8:18, 11:12)
  • I immediately respond in faith to the guidance of the Holy Spirit within me.  I am always in the right place at the right time because my steps are ordered of the Lord.  (Psalm 37:23)
  • God is the unfailing, unlimited source of my supply.  My financial income now increases as the blessings of the Lord over take me.  (Deut. 28:2)
  • As I give, it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. (Luke 6:38)  
  • I honor the Lord with my substance and the first-fruits of my increase.  My barns are filled with plenty, and my presses burst forth with new wine. (Proverbs 3:9-10)  
  • I am like a tree planted by rives of water.  I bring forth fruit in my season, my leaf shall not wither, and whatever I do will prosper.  The grace of God even makes my mistakes to prosper. (Psalm 1:3)  
  • The blessing of the Lord makes me truly rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. (Proverbs 10:22)  
  • The Lord rebukes the devourer for my sake, and no weapon that is formed against my finances will prosper.  All obstacles and hindrances (mountains) to my financial prosperity are now dissolved.  (Mal 3:10-11, Isaiah 54:17)
  • My mind is renewed by the Word of God; therefore, I forbid thoughts of failure and defeat to inhabit my mind. (Eph 4:23)
  • I am filled with the wisdom of God, and I am led to make wise and prosperous financial decisions.  The Spirit of God guides me into all truth regarding my financial affairs.  (John 16:13)  
  • The Lord causes my thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and so my plans are established and succeed.  (Proverbs 16:3 Amp.)  
  • There is no lack; for my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.(Phil 4:19)  
  • The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and Abraham's blessings are mine. (Ps 35:27, Gal 3:14) 
AMEN!  [so be it!]”  
Expecting to be amazed ~
Barbara
© Barbara Nelson – 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment