Friday, January 13, 2012

Launching into 40 Days Of Faith

As you may have seen yesterday, you are invited to join the women of Holy Trinity Brompton, London to fast and pray for the men of your community, Kingdom marriages, and men all over the world.   Please see yesterday's post.

Tonight the London ladies are gathering to indulge for a last hurrah, and then to begin praying together.  This morning I have had many cookies with chocolate, tomorrow I fast!   Respond to this email if you would like the 40 days document.


Day 1


40 Days of Faith
Prayers
Bullet Points are to pray for your ten men
Scripture on bottom are to pray for and claim for yourself!
Day 1 - (13th of January)
  • Take hold of eternal life
  • Put their hope in God who richly provides everything for their enjoyment
  • Be rich in good deeds
…I have gained access by faith into grace in which I now stand…God has poured out his love into my heart by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given me (Romans 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment